• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Same, I can't get excited about this, the moral high ground is all we have left and this bloke makes Abramovich look like Mother Teresa.
There must be an Arab somewhere who can save us.

One of them was a fan of ours, but he was zerodarkthirtied a few years ago.

Karlos14478

Actually, being unable to offload players like Debuchy, Gibbs et al has been a worry. ;)

The man who decided not to buy any outfield players in a summer, went into successive seasons with only 3 CBs, one of them injury-prone; made Almunia a first-choice 'keeper for years, and gave high wages & contract extensions to substandard players like Jenkinson & Walcott? That guy?

That's the guy! The one who's made my life as an Arsenal fan frustrating and to the point of glazing over and praying this day would come with success (only the last ten/twelve years mind) still don't hold
Much hope that yank will sell up as he seems to enjoy pissing off the fans of his sports ventures.

blaze_of_glory

Anyone with that much money is going to have done awful things and been responsible for exploiting people to the point of ruining their lives, either directly or indirectly. But we can at least look for someone who isn't a literal gangster and arms dealer ffs.

blaze_of_glory

We have nations and world leaders who've done worse, this is only a football club.
I agree. But that doesn't make me want the club run by one of the most horrible oligarchs on the planet. I'm not going to abandon support for the club or anything, but I would certainly prefer it didn't happen.

Luckily he looks like he's just a particularly rich borscht way from a coronary, so maybe we won't have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom