• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good to hear there'll be some changes to aid Wenger, expecting a busy transfer window. Kolasinac is a good start, really looking forward to see what happens.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nobody knows who's funding it. None of the plans have included details on funding. There's speculation he'll pay for it himself, and also speculation about a cash-for-equity deal with a developer. The latter is more likely.
All the papers are reporting that he's funding it personally. Only seen a Eurosport article about Chinese funding.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-stadium-qa-you-need-9611223

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...s-plans-60-000-seater-stadium-built-2020.html

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
The new set-up would see the creation of a role overseeing contracts, logistics and even pooling together medical information to streamline support for Wenger, although it is highly unlikely to be a high-profile appointment — and would not be a director of football.

Radical changes here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good to hear there'll be some changes to aid Wenger, expecting a busy transfer window. Kolasinac is a good start, really looking forward to see what happens.
This could mean he's staying. Might need an AM **** watch :(

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wonder who still believe that Wenger will change something after all this **** seasons.Probably people who love him that much and defend him even in Arsenal would fight to stay in the league once.No any point in
discussion.

OShea's2010

Wonder who still believe that Wenger will change something after all this **** seasons.Probably people who love him that much and defend him even in Arsenal would fight to stay in the league once.No any point in
discussion.
If the good players have any sense, they'll get out now. no point wasting their careers

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If the good players have any sense, they'll get out now. no point wasting their careers

He kept players who don't have quality to play for Arsenal ( Walcott,Ramsey,Gibbs,Per,Giroud etc ) and ofc sold all players who had ambitions to win something.Money isn't problem any more for us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's not that I want them to leave but I feel sorry for players like cesc and rvp. and now Sanchez. give everything with no reward because of an underperforming manager

Sanchez signed here, and looks like he'll extend here. No gun is held to his head.

We carried RvP, Arsenal gave RvP more than he gave Arsenal. As soon as he got fit he left.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's not that I want them to leave but I feel sorry for players like cesc and rvp. and now Sanchez. give everything with no reward because of an underperforming manager

They left for same reasons,to win something in their ****ing life.Legends in football who stay in one club whole career are rare now.All players watch themselves and want to be successful in their job.I don't count someone who just wants more money and all that bullshit.

OShea's2010

Sanchez signed here, and looks like he'll extend here. No gun is held to his head.

We carried RvP, Arsenal gave RvP more than he gave Arsenal. As soon as he got fit he left.
I personally don't think Sanchez will sign but we'll see.

Rvp got fit, scored 48 league goals in 63 games. then left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom