• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So what if Usmanov has raped and murdered? So have most of your politicians and leaders.

Why have these standards for something as minor as your sporting team when you don't for things that actually effect your life and surroundings.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
So what if Usmanov has raped and murdered? So have most of your politicians and leaders.

Why have these standards for something as minor as your sporting team when you don't for things that actually effect your life and surroundings.
Incredibly disappointed. My father was murdered. Don't spout BS you have no idea about and if you never actually been affected by something like that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In all seriousness, if Usmanov takes over I'll stop supporting Arsenal. As many times I've tried to think of it I just can't empathize with the idea at all.
That's a shame.

To anyone who criticises Usmanov I ask what justice system do you believe in? Do you believe that someone is innocent until proven guilty? Do you believe that someone who has been through the penal system has had sufficient rehabilitation so that they may without prejudice get on with their life?

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Not cool with people throwing around rumours of rape accusations. An allegation in itself does not constitute guilt, FFS.

Such allegations of a sexual nature, even if unfounded or proven to be false, generally smear a man's reputation for life and destroys his career. Some of you need to speak a bit more responsibly.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

@GDeep I belong to a family that is one of the most politically influential in the country. Neither did my grandfather nor did my father and neither will I ever have anything to do with crimes against humanity. Not even a hint of wrong doing. Both of them have been fabulously successful in everything regardless. The ones that have lead humanity for real know and learn about them as people. They are usually the legends.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't have been for it 3 years ago, but Wenger has driven me to this. I have to embrace the fact that this is the way football is going. I;ve never been one to point a finger at 'Oil clubs' anyway. We all brought our success one way or another; all used unfair advantages at some stage in our histories. So wtf?!
Football is a massive popularity game. You don't get extra prizes for doing it one way or the other.

Truth is a lot of fans will leave if we tank. Look at Leeds. We crave success. I've always maintained Arsenal fans are glory hunters. They want the hint of success with the get out clause that we aren't successful. Therefore they can say they aren't glory hunters. Its the same fam boys that want to be in the CL to be spanked. Show pony's.

**** them all either way. We sink or we swim. And I don't really care who the captain is as long as I can buy into what they are doing.

4R5Emaniac

That's a shame.

To anyone who criticises Usmanov I ask what justice system do you believe in? Do you believe that someone is innocent until proven guilty? Do you believe that someone who has been through the penal system has had sufficient rehabilitation so that they may without prejudice get on with their life?
Not cool with people throwing around rumours of rape accusations. An allegation in itself does not constitute guilt, FFS.

Such allegations of a sexual nature, even if unfounded or proven to be false, generally smear a man's reputation for life and destroys his career. Some of you need to speak a bit more responsibly.
Justice system being there doesn't mean it always works perfectly and someone as powerful as Usmanov with links to high places, mafia what not can get away from without much problem. Can you deny he got where he is without his hands dirty? Thats how most of you here are rationalizing with the idea by claiming most of them do it with blood in their hands and now are crying about accusations. :lol: Its pretty much evident how Usmanov got rich and its well documented, isn't it?

4R5Emaniac

I think media, film industry and also us normal people these days have reduced such incredibly serious issues to mere entertainment or boredom killer to the point people have started rationalizing criminal behavior. Almost making out these scumbags to be heroes and someone to follow. Leaders! :lol:

We can't stop the want, the need. The need and craving for something that gives a momentary rush of the blood. We don't stop to think for a moment how, why and for what. Just want it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If true, the murder could have been a result of the rape. Probably accidental, as he's so fat.
'Fat' is not politically correct mate. Could try full figured, well upholstered, heavy set, plus sized, plump, ample proportioned. . :lol:

RoadrunnerReloaded

Anyone with that much money is going to have done awful things and been responsible for exploiting people to the point of ruining their lives, either directly or indirectly. But we can at least look for someone who isn't a literal gangster and arms dealer ffs.

Meh. The soul of Arsenal was completely gone when Dein left and the old board either died or sold out to WalMart gold digger Kroenke. No point in trying to draw the line at Shady Stan Kroenke and the Wal Mart fortune as some paragons of virtue whom we must defend against "literal gangsters".

WalMart are pretty much the epitome of corporate gangsters anyway. If we did some God-like utilitarian calculation of misery and suffering caused WalMart probably caused far more than Usmanov did.
https://www.dailydot.com/via/walmart-labor-unions-bad-company/

And they are probably bigger heroin/opiate profiteers than most literal gangsters
http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...-mart-cvs-walgreens-over-tribal-opioid-crisis

If we had a board full of long time Arsenal fans that loved Arsenal then I could understand drawing some m0ral line in the sand against Usmanov but that train left the station long ago. I can't see any honor in defending a board of bean counters who walk out halfway through the single match they attend during the year and an owner who is simply one more step of corporate plausible deniability away from causing relatively the same amount of misery and suffering as literal gangsters.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
'Fat' is not politically correct mate. Could try full figured, well upholstered, heavy set, plus sized, plump, ample proportioned. . :lol:
He's a big, fat, smelly, vile ****. Can you imagine what his pants smell like? You'd think with all his money he'd have people around him dedicated to keeping him in shape. On the other hand, though, he must think 'who I have got to look decent for? I already have my pick of the finest prostitutes on earth'.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I think media, film industry and also us normal people these days have reduced such incredibly serious issues to mere entertainment or boredom killer to the point people have started rationalizing criminal behavior. Almost making out these scumbags to be heroes and someone to follow. Leaders! :lol:

We can't stop the want, the need. The need and craving for something that gives a momentary rush of the blood. We don't stop to think for a moment how, why and for what. Just want it.
Liking your stance in this. The chances are he's up to his neck in crime.
Certainly plenty of allegations.

But whilst there's no proof, people can sweep their suspicions under the carpet.

You won't get much change from most posters, most of whom would throw their grandad in a skip if meant winning the league. :lol:

RoadrunnerReloaded

If Usmanov or someone similar buys us I will still follow the club, and cheer as loud as anyone if we win stuff

but I won't feel proud of Arsenal and the Arsenal way of doing things when we've sold out like the rest

You feel proud of Stan Kroenke? You think we haven't already sold out?

So what if Usmanov has raped and murdered?

I'd like to see some actual proof that he has literally done these things himself before trusting whatever allegations are there. But hey if it fits a nice narrative that he is literally a rapist and murderer while Kroenke is some paragon of virtue to be defended then by all means lets spread more misinformation and alternative facts!

I'd welcome Usmanov over Kroenke any day if it meant we then gain back our competitive edge as a football club once again. As far as I'm concerned we sold out when we first sold the club to Kroenke, since then it's been the slowest car crash ever.

Kroenke has been a reprobate leech out to drain my club of it's footballing identity, leaving behind the stench of an insurance company thats promises much to it's customers then uses every excuse to refuse paying out when it's actually needed.

Kroenke has been butt smashing the club with a straight face whilst the fans take it with a smile. He does nothing for the club other than make him self and Wenger a pretty penny.

Usmanov seems like he would at least be a proactive owner who will want to invest and actually see us improve and not just make excuses for stagnation. We would get better in football terms and not just the bank balance. I'd be all for it!

I don't know anything about Usmanov's criminal past, but I bet you Kroenke is not so clean either. If anything Kroenke's moustache and contempt for fans is criminal. This is the same guy who said he's not in it for trophy's, so what's he in it for? We know he ain't in it for the good of our football.

I care not what Wenger thinks either and care not if it meant he was sacked as it's long over due. If Wenger was to stay on at least I know it won't be long before he was sacked if Usmanov was in charge.

All I care about is that the people in charge are actively doing everything within their power to make Arsenal a competitive team against the best on the pitch. Not pulling the wool over fans eyes for pure financial gain.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He's a big, fat, smelly, vile ****. Can you imagine what his pants smell like? You'd think with all his money he'd have people around him dedicated to keeping him in shape. On the other hand, though, he must think 'who I have got to look decent for? I already have my pick of the finest prostitutes on earth'.
I'm guessing the 1970s was your favourite era. You're modelling yourself on Bernard Manning.

His best joke . . The optician says, 'Mr Williams you've got to stop all this masturbating'. 'Oh no, am I going blind?'. 'No, you're upsetting the patients in the waiting room'. :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well, thats what I've read around these parts and maybe somewhere else. Forgot about it before seeing Mutable's post.

????

Does anybody have a link to the allegations? A Google only throws up people repeating this stuff but nothing else. Im interested because people all over the web, not only on this forum, are stating this stuff as fact. But I can't find a source.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm guessing the 1970s was your favourite era. You're modelling yourself on Bernard Manning.

His best joke . . The optician says, 'Mr Williams you've got to stop all this masturbating'. 'Oh no, am I going blind?'. 'No, you're upsetting the patients in the waiting room'. :lol:
:lol: Funny you should mention him. I started watching a bit of Manning on Youtube the other day and ended up there for hours. One that tickled me was: Two girls working on the checkout in Tescos...
Girl 1: You can always tell the married fellas from the single fellas.
Girl 2: How do you do that then?
Girl 1: watch this
Bloke comes up to the checkout.
Bloke: I'll have one mushroom, one tomato, one slice of bacon and a tin of beans.
Girl 1: You're a single fella aren't you?
Bloke: Yeah, how do you know that?
Girl 1: You're a right ugly cvnt.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom