• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

All we can do is win. Don't think it will be enough.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ideal scenario: Boro beat Pool, we win 5-0 with Alexis bagging all 5 to win the golden boot and Wenger beheads Koeman on the touchline. He is locked up. Vic Akers manages us to an FA Cup victory over Chelsea and Allegri is brought in over the summer to prove in person that he is better than Conte.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ideal scenario: Boro beat Pool, we win 5-0 with Alexis bagging all 5 to win the golden boot and Wenger beheads Koeman on the touchline. He is locked up. Vic Akers manages us to an FA Cup victory over Chelsea and Allegri is brought in over the summer to prove in person that he is better than Conte.
Wow!!!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Calum Chambers, over to you son. Ask yourself, do you want to be playing Europa league footy next season??

I wonder if any of our boys have dropped him a text or something. I feel like Wilshere might have.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
5th place confirmed

sG1FXHb.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm probably hoping we miss out on the CL. Might do us nice to have a good run in the Europa next season and come back to the CL a little more fresh and rejuvenated the following season.

Missing the CL might also just wake some up at the club, do something instead of treading water.

I still believe Liverpool could throw it away, but Boro are ****e! So you wouldn't think that our chances of sneaking top 4 would be too high and our game is harder.

If we did do it, it would be the gift and the curse scenario

Linson

That... That escalated quickly....

We're on match day of the final game of the season and we're not over one page. What's happening around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom