• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

He's been poor for most of this season.

I put it down to either:

1) He's carrying an injury which is affecting his performances

2) His head has been turned by another club and he wants out

3) His confidence is completely gone for whatever reason

In fact, could be all three, but he's been so timid and lifeless for a while now it's concerning.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He's been poor for most of this season.

I put it down to either:

1) He's carrying an injury which is affecting his performances

2) His head has been turned by another club and he wants out

3) His confidence is completely gone for whatever reason

In fact, could be all three, but he's been so timid and lifeless for a while now it's concerning.
You'd imagine if he had his head turned then his confidence would be sky high. Reckon it's the injury. Wenger said as much.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought it must be an injury after that handball against Sunderland. Last seasons Bellerin would just catch up with the attacker.

He was the Bellerin we all know against Everton. Esp playing on the wing in this new formation they have.
He has to be one of the first ones on the team sheet, when he's good he's the best & no other pl club has anybody like him. Maybe Valencia at Man U.
Talk about Sanchez staying or going, he can be replaced, but someone who plays like Bellerin is extremely hard to find, they're like gold dust., so hopefully he's turned a corner now & is back to his best & can really help the team do well from now on.
I would've thought he'd be included in the proper Spain team now, rather than the U21's. Esp as he's over 21 aswell.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Talk about Sanchez staying or going, he can be replaced, but someone who plays like Bellerin is extremely hard to find, they're like gold dust.,
I'm a Bellerin fan, but finding a replacement for Alexis would be harder imo. Not many guarantee numbers like Alexis has produced, and the ones that might are in the £80m and up region. We simply aren't getting those.

I agree with you, I'd prefer him to stay, he is really good, even my family of Man U fans (I know, I'm the black sheep for supporting Arsenal), have all said they would love him & you're right about a replacement costing a fortune, I just wonder if they'd be better without him. They seem to rely too much on him, without him some of the others might step up. He does get on my nerves keep moaning & sulking a lot aswell. If he doesn't want to be there, let him go, I certainly wouldn't let him hold them to ransom.
Where as Bellerin just seems so unique, esp with the pace, that is pretty rare in the PL, I think we're lucky to have him, plus, he seems like he really does love Arsenal. He reminds of some of the old players who were out & out Arsenal , that's what I like to see in a player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We must say no to any offers over the summer. And we will need back up that's capable of starting the season to give him a rest after the U21's tournament.

Yeah, it's a shame he's included in the U21's really. A rest would have been better, the last thing we need is the fastest player on the team getting burnt out half way through the season because he's played too much. We need his speed more than ever, most other teams can't cope with him, he wiped the floor with Baines on Sunday.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Just imagine if this guy learns how to convert shots into goals and gets more accuracy on his crosses. He can grow his hair like Cousin It for all I care if he develops those areas next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom