• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

OSBK

Established Member
Would take sigurrurdson as a squaddie. Guy scores and creates in the prem against anyone. Not world class but certainly a great backup and would give us depth for a epl challenge.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Benzema.. Terrified we could bid for him.

Also don't want Benzema, if I recall correctly for years he's been mugging us off publicly. Got a feeling that now Madrid may want to get rid we might be the fools to bid, if he came to us I reckon he literally wouldn't give a s*** about his performances and will be so lazy. We'll end up being his move before going back to France to retire.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Any Bundesliga players outside of Bayern and Dortmund.

Can't be trusted.

Not sure about the Dortmund ones tbh! I think 2 of the last 4 recent ones went to the prem didn't work out and came back home pretty damn quick! Although granted Sahin didn't last long and was used really poorly by Brendan Rodgers who didn't seem to know what position he played in. And Miky isn't exactly doing great at Man UTd, although that may be more a Mourinho issue. And Gundogan is injured (again), but he'll be fine.

Matip and Sane have both done very well this season.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not sure about the Dortmund ones tbh! I think 2 of the last 4 recent ones went to the prem didn't work out and came back home pretty damn quick! Although granted Sahin didn't last long and was used really poorly by Brendan Rodgers who didn't seem to know what position he played in. And Miky isn't exactly doing great at Man UTd, although that may be more a Mourinho issue. And Gundogan is injured (again), but he'll be fine.

Matip and Sane have both done very well this season.
No PEA? Jokes on You! Bundesliga is very competitive! A lot of very good young players and professional players. Better than half of our team.

Just look at KDB at city!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No PEA? Jokes on You! Bundesliga is very competitive! A lot of very good young players and professional players. Better than half of our team.

Just look at KDB at city!
yh i would like PEA but i feel like the fees mentioned with his name in the press or rumours are stupid. like 74m or whatever... the man is worth like 50-60m Dortmund should take that happily.
another issue with PEA is that he seems like the kind of guy who wants to go to a top team. hes not good enough for madrid but i see him going PSG, city, or chelsea because theyre all in need of a striker soon (especially the english clubs) and will 1000000000% beat us. a few seasons ago the chelseas and citys would have a 95% chance vs us, now its a cold 100000000000%.

We'd need a massive change in ambition (e.g. offer sanchez and Özil massive wages and promise top signings), to have a chance.

its sad because every season that goes by just makes it harder for us to stay competitive. We are gasping for air right now, meanwhile a few seasons ago we just signed Petr Cech and no one else.. in a way the club is getting what it deserves for being so lax and disrespectful towards our competition for our coveted 4th place trophy

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
PEA top scorer with not the best Dortmund, over Lewa with the best team in Bundesliga. He is very very good. The striker we are lacking! Mobile, strong, tall, fast, technich and with a very nice definition! He is what welbeck never will reach!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't want Arda Turan. His stock has fallen too far imo. I certainly don't want Joe Hart either - no explanation needed.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
A lot of people need to explain their decisions on here.
Pickford - decent goalkeeper who looks fantastic because of the amount of shots he faces per game with Sunderland, see: Fabianski, Marshall, Mignolet etc...

Lemina - he's a less mobile version of Coquelin, I think Coquelin even edges him in passing but I could be wrong. I don't think we need another Coquelin.

Morata - Absurd fee for a 24 year old striker that has never scored 20 goals in the league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom