• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Belotti

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He does get the job done - this player genuinely excites me. He's an out & out goal scorer. He does have a powerful shot with either foot, not as deadly as Poldi's hammer of a left though.
I'm drooling already! Sounds like exactly the kind of CF we need. Aggressive, excellent in the air, decent pace, knows where the goal is...ticks all the boxes.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why is bumping old threads considered a form of blasphemy on AM? I don't get it.
Bumping up a transfer thread without a source or a concrete link is frowned upon. Because it raises the hopes of the people(like me) clicking that thread who expect to see a link but are disappointed to find just random chit chat.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Bumping up a transfer thread without a source or a concrete link is frowned upon. Because it raises the hopes of the people(like me) clicking that thread who expect to see a link but are disappointed to find just random chit chat.
What about bumping an oldish thread in the Arsenal Talk/Football Talk forums?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Reminds me of Alan Shearer, really hate both of their repetitive celebrations!

Scores a lot with his head, not sure how that works for us

gunnergoa

the only way that we are signing him is if we sell Sanchez. wenger had the chance to sign some one like Dembele last year but he didn't he had chance to sign Laca but no. He won't spend 35 on quality strikers like Lacazette but will waste 16 mill on Perez to appease the disgruntled fans.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His celebration is worth 10 points a season, he'll make up for Cech.

cannonade

Established Member
Pay the money for a change. See what it's like to roll with the big boys. Also quiet a lot of dissenting voices...

cannonade

Established Member
I'm not a big fan. Bit like when everyone was losing their minds over Icardi. Can't argue with his goalscoring to be fair, but I'm not crazy about this guy.
What's not to like? He looks like scoring machine...are they just the clips or have you been watching him this season?

Latest posts

Top Bottom