• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Messi vs. Ronaldo

Who is the superior footballer?

• Total voters

juice man

Can't make his mind up
The debate came up multiple times in the CL final thread. Don't think I've seen a thread for it.

Messi vs. Ronaldo - Who is better?

I'll start. Messi = GOAT.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Ronaldo he has done it in 2 top leagues, messi hasn't simple. I hate to say it but ronaldo could be possibly the best of all time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Messi is a better footballer but Ronaldo has comfortably outperformed him the past few years.

Not sure you can call Messi the GOAT anymore, he does have a few more years though.

Also the doing it in two leagues argument is a weak one. Doesn't really mean anything.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Messi is a better footballer but Ronaldo has comfortably outperformed him the past few years.

Not sure you can call Messi the GOAT anymore, he does have a few more years though.

Also the doing it in two leagues argument is a weak one. Doesn't really mean anything.
If it was possible for him to be GOAT 3 or 4+ years ago, why not anymore? Unless you're arguing its now Ronaldo.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

If it was possible for him to be GOAT 3 or 4+ years ago, why not anymore? Unless you're arguing its now Ronaldo.
Wrong phrasing. It's a much closer argument now.

I would still argue Messi but Ronaldo has dominated trophy wise in recent years.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Messi is still the better footballer. Ronaldo may be more succesfull recently, Messi can dictate team performance, while Ronaldo is heavily dependant on team around him. Ronaldo is a born winner.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Messi.Ronaldo was better until 2009 and he had some better moments in last two years.Different type of players,but think that Messi is more complete,had more roles in the team and he is much bigger talent.Ronaldo is a machine,but also never had " something " that Messi has.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Messi.Ronaldo was better until 2009 and he had some better moments in last two years.Different type of players,but think that Messi is more complete,had more roles in the team and he is much bigger talent.Ronaldo is a machine,but also never had " something " that Messi has.

Change your avatar mate.

DBbCFG6XUAAfFG8.jpg

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Needs a poll.

Nah, Messi is still putting in better performances than Ronaldo.

It's Real who have really come on - their squad is just unbelievable at the moment.
Yeah again poor phrasing for me. Indivually Messi is still a machine, he's actually increased the gap on Ronaldo when it comes to statistics.

Real are an incredible team at the moment.

Top Bottom