• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Sanogo (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Farewell.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sanogo>Sanchez

If the criteria is : lanky & out of his depth than definitely:lol:.

I'll reiteratw what's been said by most in that the only positive is that his recruitment cost about as much as it will to ship him out. Nothing.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Actually believe he will be a late bloomer. Glimpses of an amazing player show here and there... just needs to get better elsewhere.

We could have kept him as 4th choice CF but I guess this is the end of his journey with us. Thankful for the goals he scored against teams he had no business starting against. I really liked his character ad truly hope he finds a good club. Ajax was pretty cruel to him.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Had a significant role in ending Arsenal's long trophy drought in 2014. If feel he is better off going somewhere where he has a chance to play. Good luck Yaya.

Impact

Established Member
We did lose something. We lost the wages that we spent on him that could have been used for better players. Not sure what Wenger saw in him. Always looked awful (even when he was playing well).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably going to become a postman now.

Edit: Talk of him going to Genoa, which is great.
i don't know how any top level team want this guy Genoa is such a great city i been there i would advice him to go there. also they don't mind to give young aged players a chance to play in first team,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom