• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

Is the Telegraph tweet/article worth considering or is it more of the same narrative reworded?

I read stuff from them all the time but am unfamiliar with their credibility - do they have "sources" and stuff or are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

arshy9

Established Member
Is the Telegraph tweet/article worth considering or is it more of the same narrative reworded?

I read stuff from them all the time but am unfamiliar with their credibility - do they have "sources" and stuff or are they just jumping on the bandwagon?
They're usually like that, empty articles with rehashed lines.

Steps

Thought Arséne hate smokers. :lol:

It's the off season, after all.

giphy.gif

Gegen Pressing

Honest question, when was the last time we smokedscreened a deal?

Ben Arfa-Narsi?

I noticed wenger usually uses italian clubs or goes with the flow and lets his assitant call some random english lads like joey barton or vardy ( yes jamy vardy).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even Real Madrid can't buy everybody. They dropped out of the Pogba bidding and left him to Manchester United last summer because the price got too steep. If the bit about Arsenal offering 50m up front in the Mbappe deal is true, it's unlikely Madrid would match that.
This. I know it's borderline impossible to fathom given how business has been conducted but we are actually capable of outspending Madrid. Whether we're willing to outspend them is another matter entirely but Kroenke has got the money.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I cant believe we are in a bidding war with real madrid haha a year ago if someone said this would happen i would have them sectioned

Arsenio Venger

**** sake.

Every journalist is going to jump on this now. How do we tell the BS from the real. *cries*

Legit or not, the fact that the word Arsenal and 110M bid is in the same sentence is not something I can handle until September. I've barely come to terms with the 87M one.

Wth man would you rather see Arsène bargain bin again? They make a **** ton of money it's about time they use it like this.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Why not use 110m to help fund a Nainggolan & Lacazette swoop?

What the **** are we thinking before seeing his second full season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom