• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: We(nger) Go Again

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

Plutarch

We do have the Emirates Cup and then the Community Shield this year, so perhaps we might be a bit better prepared for the start of the season.

shoom

EL Group matches are:

14/9 (before Chelsea A)
28/9 (between West Brom and Brighton H)
19/10 (between Watford and Everton A)
02/11 (before Man City A)
23/11 (after Spuds H)
07/12 (after Man Utd H)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our first 3 away games are so difficult. Our title race going to be over in November

What's wrong with you people with the negativity. We just beat Chelsea in our last fixture, we beat Stoke 4-1 in May and why can't we beat Liverpool.

Pessimistic cry babies!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I like the fixture list. A lot of the matches we struggle in early. Maybe we lose more points but at least it helps a bit with the february collapse. Timing of the EL matches could have been better but also worse.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I actually can't wait for the season already. May sound dumb and I know most of us (especially me) were *****ing and moaning all season long but I miss it!

I have this whole ritual when Arsenal play. And even though I am yet to get to a game because I live half way round the world, I still sing the chants, dress in my kit and scream loudly at the ref etc.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I actually can't wait for the season already. May sound dumb and I know most of us (especially me) were *****ing and moaning all season long but I miss it!

I have this whole ritual when Arsenal play. And even though I am yet to get to a game because I live half way round the world, I still sing the chants, dress in my kit and scream loudly at the ref etc.
I hope you live on your own

femster

Most of the big games (Top 6) will have been played by before March. Only have Man Utd away within the period March - May. Hopefully we'll be in the title race by end of Feb.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

If we could do all our transfer business before we go on tour

that-would-be-3dsosw.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom