• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Arda Turan. The guy is an absolute prick, hate his guts. Would stop supporting Arsenal until he got the hell out if we signed him.

Punched a 60 year old journalist and said nasty things about his daughter just because he wrote a column criticizing his behaviour, and then said he didn't regret anything.

tcahill

Why?

Morata aint an upgrade
Mahrez is abit of a diva imo
Benzama nah dont trust him

Morata I feel isn't an upgrade over Giroud, however he'd fit our style of play much better. Imagine a Giroud with less heading ability and positioning but actually knows what 'run' means and can dribble.

other two i feel would either be perfect or complete flops :)

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Why?

Morata aint an upgrade
Mahrez is abit of a diva imo
Benzama nah dont trust him
Morata is probably a better striker than Giroud (and younger), Mahrez was the best player in the PL a season ago, and Benzema is absolutely a better striker than Giroud -- he sacrifices quite a bit of output deferring to Ronaldo.

Artetitis

Alexandre Lacazette.

Loic Remy v2.0 and that's only if we are lucky enough. He'd need 10 penalties to get 20-goal mark in the league.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Apparently (according to most likely utter bs speculation) we are now in for Anthony Martial...

Would anyone actually want him here?

No from me :)

Linky
Would absolutely love him here, but it's not happening. Jose would reject us even if we come with 100mil

neimad

hipster.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Goretzka. For the life of me, I can't understand why he is so sought after on here.
He's basically a tall Aaron Ramsey without the unnecessary Hollywood flicks, so I guess that's why.

I'm neither for nor against. He's potentially very good.

Likemusic

Lacazette is the same level as a younger Defoe.
I would rate them as good strikers, but they will never be top class.
They should be playing for clubs that finish between 5th-7th in the Premier League.
For over £50m, I expect a much better player.

Last edited:

tcahill

Lacazette is the same level as a younger Defoe.
I would rate them as good strikers, but they will never be top class.
They should be playing for clubs that finish between 5th-7th in the Premier League.
For over £50m, I expect a much better player.

Who would be 'top class' striker in your view?
I agree he's not Messi/Ronaldo, but he's definitely on the same level as Lukaku, Kane etc.
He's also perfect for our style of play which is a crucial factor. He'll bang in plenty for us. Think of how much better we play with dat guy Welbz compared with Giroud, then imagine if Welbz had one of the best shot conversions in Europe.

Top Bottom