• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

If Giroud has managed to average 15 PL goals per season and doesn't even fit our style of play in all honesty. Lacazette should be able to score about 25 goals in the league alone.
Plus I don't think Lacazette will go through a 15 game dry spell like you know who.

I don't rate Giroud at all but :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Or alternatively, get Gotze in and win the league with no silly abbreviations.

29377128-goal-over-soccer-ball-in-green-yellow-Brazilian-colors-3d-badge-with-text-football-sport-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg

RoadrunnerReloaded

I think the truth is, our lukewarm feelings towards signing Lacazette over the last few years has probably been the same as wengers.

We've wanted a world class CF and were so close to Higuin and Suarez. I think wenger has always hoped maybe a world class CF would become available but the reality is, there haven't been any and Lacazette isn't a player that gets you off your seat.

Some similarities to Higuain for sure. Back then many Arsenal fans on here didn't want to spend that extra 8M for Higuain. That was mistaken thinking back then.

We should have got Lacazette two years ago and we would have been better off both on the pitch and financially but its better to arrive late than miss the party completely.

And even this year Lacazette is a massive bargain considering donkey Lukaku getting touted for 80M

LacaNewSigning

I don't rate Giroud at all but :lol:
I guess we will have to see, if he scored 37 goals at Lyon last year. I don't see why not when he's got better quality supplying him. Xhaka, Özil and sanchez will have a field day with his great movement and finishing.

Plutarch

Watching Man U and Chelsea prepared to pay £75 Million for Lukaku, I'm feeling better and better about this transfer. Lacazette is a better player and we got him a lot cheaper.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Watching Man U and Chelsea prepared to pay £75 Million for Lukaku, I'm feeling better and better about this transfer. Lacazette is a better player and we got him a lot cheaper.
Not sure I go along, not until I see Laca hit regular numbers in this league like Lukaku.

Lukaku is younger and has been racking goals consistently in a top league. We are signing Lacazette, to do what Lukaku has already been doing for years.

Likemusic

When Morata and Lukaku are 80M players we got the bargain of the summer.
Lukaku has speed, height, body strength, and a bit of tricks. He can use all these attributes to help the team play, to keep possession or to get in a good shooting position.
Lacazette finishing ability is great, but other than that, he only offers speed and maybe a bit of body strength. He won't be able to do what Morata or Lukaku can do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom