• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Embarrassing now mods. This is worse than the Benzema thread. Let's lock this. We've had a decent start to the window. Let's now do this nto ourselves until another solid link comes in...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Embarrassing now mods. This is worse than the Benzema thread. Let's lock this. We've had a decent start to the window. Let's now do this nto ourselves until another solid link comes in...

We've had the solid link, everyones waiting for official confirmation from Mbappe.

Until that point the thread should be open.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think this was dead as soon as Lacazette rumors started floating around. Think Wenger must have got his answer from Mbappé family and then the Lacazette transfer accelerated.

Rubbish Imo, if he got the answer a couple of weeks ago we would've heard of a new contract for Mbappe by now.

We set a date to stop waiting for Mbappe and followed through with other plans. Doesn't mean he can't come here if he turns round and says he wants to join, we have separate funds for this sort of deal no matter how slim it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom