• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was going to say we aren't winning anything but somehow he keeps winning us cups.
Seems to excuse him looking like a Championship player for the majority of the season.
Oh no, according to some posters on here, Aaron's great FA cup game and the 6 other minutes he was good this last season exonerate him from any criticism

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Interesting that Wenger actually confirmed that we're sticking to the back 3 for the beginning of the season. I wonder if he's actually trying to recruit players with that system in my mind. Nevertheless I was just thinking how incredible a front two of Alexis and Lacazette would be, So much mobility and dynamism.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that Wenger actually confirmed that we're sticking to the back 3 for the beginning of the season. I wonder if he's actually trying to recruit players with that system in my mind. Nevertheless I was just thinking how incredible a front two of Alexis and Lacazette would be, So much mobility and dynamism.
Doubt it, get the feeling Wenger just buys players he really likes and then looks at fitting them in. Guy went with a 4231 for a decade and kept buying number 10s. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Doubt it, get the feeling Wenger just buys players he really likes and then looks at fitting them in. Guy went with a 4231 for a decade and kept buying number 10s. :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me. Spent the best part of a season trying to find the right position for Özil lmao

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh no, according to some posters on here, Aaron's great FA cup game and the 6 other minutes he was good this last season exonerate him from any criticism

:lol:

Exonerate him from criticism? I think most people get annoyed when it's nothing but criticism.

Even when he had a good game you had posters on here "rewatching the game" and then correcting us plebs who don't understand football.

I mean look at this page, you've got someone saying he's a championship level player ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom