• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Why does it make a difference at the moment?
It doesn't make any sense. We play Elneny at CB because we don't have enough defenders, but why is he playing Laca out of the position again? I know it is just a friendly game about fitness, but that lineup triggered me:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First half - Giroud upfront.
Second half - Laca upfront.
IS THIS THAT HARD, Arséne?

Arsène is playing all the players who didn't start last game so you can understand that. Laca will play upfront in China tour if not then we will start to worry

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Think you guys are looking to into it. Clearly Lacazette is our new LW and Alexis is off to City, probably means Özil is leaving as well, Elneny is our new CB because Kos is off too, it's over guys, it's over!!!

But Kosc is also starting? #Koscspiracy

;)

We have two CB's on tour at the Mo hence the Elneny ;)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette isn't an Alexis replacement ffs. Arsène has started all the players that didn't start on Thursday.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It doesn't make any sense. We play Elneny at CB because we don't have enough defenders, but why is he playing Laca out of the position again? I know it is just a friendly game about fitness, but that lineup triggered me:lol:

We're literally just starting all the players that didn't start the other day, pre-season's about fitness as much as anything else. We'll play proper teams in a few weeks.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

We really need that Rambo/ Xhaka combo to thrive this season.

neimad

Don't think it's the end of the world to try Lacazette and Giroud out together. If Giroud stays they'll surely play some games so will need to build up an understanding. It's early in the pre season too so no need to be reading too much in to these teams. It's mostly about building up fitness.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lacazette at LF and Giroud still at ST... I feel sick...

I've changed my mind, Giroud can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom