• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't worry, plenty of players are playing out of position in this Australia tour. All about game fitness.

Eduardo, Podolski, Arshavin, Lucas. If Wenger didn't have a long history of using forwards out of position on the left I'd believe you.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Went to the game. First ever arsenal experience. It was phenomenal to see all these players live. I wake up between 2am and 5am during EPL for every game and seeing this live was amazing. I got emotional when they came around to thank all the fans.. so basically, im moving to london
Happy for you. Living in Europe you forget how easy it is to travel to another country to see your heroes. (1 hour flight for me).

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weird watching Seo on the pitch. Has the look of a dominant midfielder or centre back rather than a wing back.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Weird watching Seo on the pitch. Has the look of a dominant midfielder or centre back rather than a wing back.

From the 2 games so far he looks like a very calm focused player. I think he's going to do well in the PL, he's certainly built for it.

WizardOfAus

I really liked what i saw from the young guns, especially nketiah. I feel like no one has made a big deal about him and instead focused on willock and nelson but he almost scored a couple goals. He also dribbles really well and takes on defenders. Has similar facets to rashford

WizardOfAus

Happy for you. Living in Europe you forget how easy it is to travel to another country to see your heroes. (1 hour flight for me).

I think a lot of australian gooners feel similar feelings to what i feel tonight. You're lucky but 1 hour is still hard sometimes. Im from melbourne so i needed to fly in to sydney but i wouldnt have missed it for the world! Although many people see these games as unimportant preseason friendlies, they are actually a lot more than that to the fans in these cities.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I'm really worried about our lack of reliable goal scoring option in the team appart from Lacazette and sanchez if Giroud leaves.

Welbz and James Walcott are not Arsenal lvl imo...

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Did Ox get hurt? Before they made the substitutions he looked like he pulled something and was limping around.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There is a difference between genuine frustration/critique and trolling/spamming that seems to be popular here these days. It's like Bluemoon or RedCafe at times.
Doesn't this tell you that it's just part and parcel of being on a football fan forum?

No point moaning about human behaviours, life would be boring if we all behaved like model persons.

Arsenal in Aus

Really enjoyed the match last night. The Gunners are obviously in a different league (literally!), but it's a good way to get the season started. WSW played much better than Sydney FC did the other night; there was even a bit of malice with Xhaka etc. Watching Arsenal's passing game in the flesh was just delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom