• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Membership query

Hello, i am looking to get a membership for this season as its been very hard getting tickets on general sale, and im fed up with paying £100-£150 per ticket via ticket sales websites.

Does anyone know if im able to purchase more than 1 tickets per membership? ive heard that there may be a window where you can buy an additional ticket before they go to general sale?

Thank you

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I have been a member for three years, and have never yet been able to buy two adjacent tickets - and the second person has to be a member too - I could have bought the odd ticket because a season ticket holder released it, but never found two together

But once I joined a Supporters Group I can get a ticket to almost all matches without trouble, and can buy too additional tickets for anyone who belongs to the Group even if they don't have an Arsenal membership

is this an option for you? even with a Supporters Group membership it should still be cheaper

I have been a member for three years, and have never yet been able to buy two adjacent tickets - and the second person has to be a member too - I could have bought the odd ticket because a season ticket holder released it, but never found two together

But once I joined a Supporters Group I can get a ticket to almost all matches without trouble, and can buy too additional tickets for anyone who belongs to the Group even if they don't have an Arsenal membership

is this an option for you? even with a Supporters Group membership it should still be cheaper

Thank you for the info! I would have no idea on how to become a supporters group member?!

If i buy a membership and log in on the day the tickets go on sale, is it likely i will get a single game ticket?

For instance are tickets available for the Leicester City game for Members now?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
tickets for the Leicester game go on sale to Red Members, which is where you start off, on 1 August - tickets are notoriously difficult to get, but a single ticket is more likely than two or more

where do you live?

tickets for the Leicester game go on sale to Red Members, which is where you start off, on 1 August - tickets are notoriously difficult to get, but a single ticket is more likely than two or more

where do you live?

So even as a Red member, a single ticket is difficult to get when trying on the day on sale?

I live in Brighton.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I have only tried for two adjacent seats and never got near, though I did stop trying once I found how much easier it was to get tickets via South Wales Arsenal Supporters Group - but you won't know until you try, and if you are able to get to most home games you'd get a ticket sooner or later, I suspect

if you want to go to away games, or would enjoy going to matches with a group, you could consider joining your nearest group - the links on the Arsenal Club site to the East and the West Sussex groups are broken, so your nearest group is probably London http://www.arsenalsupportersclub.co.uk/

Anyone else have any opinion or knowledge on membership? i dont want to waste my money on a membership if i cannot get a match day ticket on the day of sale. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom