• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It'll be fun to see where his career goes when he starts as Juve's 2nd choice while Buffon is there and then stays Juve's 2nd choice after they sign Donnarumma.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll sit one year on the bench before going to be number 1 he didn't seem want to stay here so good luck to him

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He'll sit one year on the bench before going to be number 1 he didn't seem want to stay here so good luck to him
But he has stated many times he wants to be Arsenal number one. Even after he went on loan he has said this. I think Wenger is fed up with him... Once you piss the boss off he writes you off, unless you're one of his love children.

StefanB

Well there were like 3 dives there. Also he did save more then a couple of penalties.

The worst part for me about this is that we spent years grooming him and suffering those mistakes. Only for him to pretty much iron out most of that ****, and then we sell him.

That's fabulous. Truly great management.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Too low of a price, but won't be sad to see him go.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Really wanted him to stay but 8m isnt bad. Thought they would wait till Jan.

Mistake was made with the loan last summer on a 2 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom