• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great move & good luck to him.

Was a breath of fresh air when he broke through. Shame it didn't work out.

Mike Vinna

Well, ****. He's starting to become a great goalkeeper. Youth product. Would have liked him as our #2 for a season and then for Cech to bow out..

BBF

Shocking fee, and a terrible position we have left ourselves in. Selling for £10m and keeping that ****e rentboy... Who makes these dumb decisions?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Shocking fee, and a terrible position we have left ourselves in. Selling for £10m and keeping that ****e rentboy... Who makes these dumb decisions?

He has only a contract until 2018, the fee is okay.
Maybe he get the chance to get the No.1 spot at Juve next season, why he shouldn't do that? It's a top 4/5 Club in the world.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never going to command a huge fee for a keeper in their last year. Feel sorry from Roma out of this.

At least will can get a clear upgrade on Cech now within the next few years.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm curious, why are we selling him for 10M and not double that, which is the least he's worth, even in his last year of contract? In fact, why are we selling him at all?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm curious, why are we selling him for 10M and not double that, which is the least he's worth?
1 year left on his contract and he wanted to leave, which affected his value I guess. At this point we are probably just looking to get rid without haggling too much.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Doesn't he also count as home grown as well? Sad to see him go.

I can see Ospina being sold too and Wenger showing faith in Cech and Martinez as our two keepers .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm curious, why are we selling him for 10M and not double that, which is the least he's worth, even in his last year of contract? In fact, why are we selling him at all?
It's clear he is out of favour with Wenger. Once you piss on the bosses battery he will not start you anymore.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good luck Woj, will follow you in the sporadic cup games you will get coming season.
I actually quite enjoy follow the rest of old gunners careers. Especially Judas, my god does he look depressed in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom