• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arsène Wenger to turn to Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez leaves Arsenal

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...-Sanchez-Arsenal-Transfer-Rumours-Celtic-News

We should be looking to sign him if Giroud leaves as opposed to Alexis. Ideal scenario would be 35m for Giroud 35m for Dembele loan him back to Celtic for the season if they are out of Europe in January we can activate a return clause. Dembele is that player we often say imagine Giroud and Welbeck as one player, quick, powerful, good movement and can score inside, outside, in the air, left and right foot.

35m for the French under 21 player of the year, he beat Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar and everyone else to it, is a steel in today's market. If we lose Giroud for the exact same fee it's better as we've got his replacement in for the next ten years.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He'd be the perfect Giroud and Welbeck replacement and the perfect age as well.

We only need two strikers while we also have Alexis and Walcott at the club. Especially if the two are always going to be fit.

avalonhse

Ideal scenario would be 35m for Giroud 35m for Dembele loan him back to Celtic for the season if they are out of Europe in January we can activate a return clause.

Sound like Football Manager.

35m for the French under 21 player of the year, he beat Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar and everyone else to it, is a steel in today's market.

Could we stop thinking other clubs like idiots or Football Manager AIs?

If we know 35m is a steal for Dembele, how can Celtic does not know it? Do they look that stupid? (no sarcasm here :), just my wonder when I read this)

48 games, 32 goals, Player of the Year, 3 years in contract. Rodgers loves him. I can not see him leaving under 50m. He is not worth 50m but it is how current market works.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we know 35m is a steal for Dembele, how can Celtic does not know it? Do they look that stupid? (no sarcasm here :), just my wonder when I read this)

48 games, 32 goals, Player of the Year, 3 years in contract. Rodgers loves him. I can not see him leaving under 50m. He is not worth 50m but it is how current market works.

Doubt it would take close to 50m. The big three players to leave Celtic in recent years I dont think even broke 15m. With the v.low tv money even 30m is huge.

The kid is 21 & still unproven in top European league.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sound like Football Manager.

Could we stop thinking other clubs like idiots or Football Manager AIs?

Erm, no its not. Famously as an Arsenal fan you should recall how we got Ramsey and United didn't. Or specifically for Dembele why the move from Fulham to Sp**s never happened.

Celtic and everyone involved whatever is paid for Dembele is a steel. If he was still with Psg scooping up French under 21 player of the year you only need to look at Mbappe to see where the fee would be. 35m would be a record fee for a player from Scotland, nearly treble the record. The returning loan - pending CL football - would be another 25m for Celtic hence why the return loan would be a deal clincher for both player and club. Dembele wants to be number one wherever he plays another 6 months of that the few flaws he has begins to iron out and in January (assuming no European football) we gain a confident on fire striker for the final push.

Malky

Established Member
Crazy how people overlook him, mainly due to the league he plays in. Probably the same ones who are wish listing Van Dijk, but didn't want Arsenal taking a chance on him when he was at Celtic.... because he was unproven in a top league :rolleyes:

say yes

forum master baiter
Crazy how people overlook him, mainly due to the league he plays in. Probably the same ones who are wish listing Van Dijk, but didn't want Arsenal taking a chance on him when he was at Celtic.... because he was unproven in a top league :rolleyes:

It's classic arsenal-mania.

Moan constantly about the squad throughout the season; dismiss every player we're linked to as not good enough over summer.

Song Billong

His finishing is terrific from what I have seen - power and placement.

I'd be all for singing him personally, however we would have to move on Welbeck and or Giroud (and Walcott). None of which I am against.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We should get in on Dem beles.

Seriously though, can you imagine having two deadly strikers to choose from in an Arsenal squad?

Rouski

35m for the French under 21 player of the year, he beat Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar and everyone else to it, is a steel in today's market. If we lose Giroud for the exact same fee it's better as we've got his replacement in for the next ten years.

Ousmane Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar are all in the french senior squad now, Moussa Dembele is still at u21 level

Top Bottom