• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly in Beijing: Arsenal vs Chelsea|22/7/17| 1240 BST|ITV1 & Arsenal Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
arsenal-team.jpg

Bird's Nest Stadium

1200px-Beijing_national_stadium.jpg

Fans at Beijing airport

DFLS981U0AAklbW.jpg

Date:

Saturday 22-7-17

Time:

12.40 pm BST. -- 7.40 pm Beijing.

Live TV coverage;

ITV 1 (UK)

Streaming;

Arsenal Player, Chelsea Player.

Team news:

Chelsea:
Rudiger (leave), Bakayoko (injured), Hazard (injured), Costa (leper), Matic (unwanted) are not expected to feature for Chelsea.

Arsenal;
Walcott not fit to feature tomorrow according to Wenger.

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

I post this here cos it may give insight to tea selection v Chelsea

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has revealed Sead Kolasinac was suffering from sickness against Bayern Munich which led to his short-lived appearance at the Shanghai Stadium.

“ He was sick as well. We have a little virus in the camp,” he said, reports Arsenal.com. The former Schalke man wasn’t the only person to suffer, with Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud also named by Wenger. “Aaron finished [feeling] bad, Walcott, Mertesacker, Giroud (too),” he added.

The virus going around the camp isn’t believed to be serious and should pass in the coming days. But Arsenal still have another friendly before they return to London so Wenger might have to make changes as a result.

Arsenal are looking very thin in defence for the final game of their pre-season tour, having played Mohamed Elneny at the back as a result of a lack of options, meaning it could be a cobbled together side that faces Chelsea at the Bird’s Nest Stadium on Saturday.

http://dailycannon.com/2017/07/kolasinac-recovering-from-a-virus-in-the-camp/

Ashybashy86

David Luiz on Lacazette: "Lacazette is a top player, top striker. I had many opportunities to play against him in France and he was always difficult. Arsenal did well to take him.

What makes him so good? He has the timing to go into space, he finishes well, he can score many goals, he can assist. So he is a top-level player
."

I really look forward to watching him this season. I believe he'll prove Luiz right.

gkoat

Team news:

Chelsea:
Rudiger (leave), Bakayoko (injured), Hazard (injured), Costa (leper), Matic (unwanted) are not expected to feature for Chelsea.

Arsenal;
Walcott not fit to feature tomorrow according to Wenger.

Nice!

I like our chances! Chelsea have a depleted side and this will be their first preseason game. Kos said his back should be fine but I doubt he'll be risked...any insight to this?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
David Luiz on Lacazette: "Lacazette is a top player, top striker. I had many opportunities to play against him in France and he was always difficult. Arsenal did well to take him.

What makes him so good? He has the timing to go into space, he finishes well, he can score many goals, he can assist. So he is a top-level player
."

I really look forward to watching him this season. I believe he'll prove Luiz right.

Love that from Luiz.

WE'RE GONNA BATTER THESE... AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom