• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
A player who has great acceleration,
I was impressed by his concentration.

On the field he exudes confidence,
For his skilfullness he constantly provides evidence.

He even shown he can for himself fend,
He 's stronger than he looks and is a pure attacker but can defend.

He is a young player that really does excite,
Hopefully a huge chunk of PT he 'll bite.

He 's so young that in 10 yrs time,
He 'll be at his peak ducking up the opposition in his prime.
didn't expect to find a poet on AM - or at least one who writes without any obscenity - unless biting PT (whatever that is) has sexual connotations

Malky

Established Member
What an incredibly special talent we've got.
If we go back to 4231 this season, Nelson is perfect for the right wing! If I was Walcott or Welbeck, I'd be ****ting bricks right now that I could lose my spot in the first team to this kid! :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What an incredibly special talent we've got.
If we go back to 4231 this season, Nelson is perfect for the right wing! If I was Walcott or Welbeck, I'd be ****ting bricks right now that I could lose my spot in the first team to this kid! :lol:
I dont think they'll be losing sleep just yet tbh. :lol:

neimad

Has Wenger mentioned what his plans are for Reiss this season? I'm sure he'd get games in the Europa and cup games but I'm wondering if a loan might be in the offing in January maybe. As he's come on so quick in many ways maybe he doesn't need it. The sky's the limit with this kid.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I want to see what he can do on the left wing, if he can shoot as well as he dribbles then we have a very special player in our hands.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm finished waiting for youngsters to break into the first team. This kid looks good though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not kidding if he keep improving next season i can see Wenger include him to first team squad next season this guy is seriously talented. Pace Dribbling Confident and Calm he got really very great ability for a winger. even when we played him as wing back and it's his not position he look seriously good.

cloista

I'd like to see what he could do in the '2' behind the striker in the 3421, he looks to have the skillset to be the heir to Alexis' throne in a few years time.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he gets all the EL and LC games, 10-15 games this season as a 17 year old would be great.

He turns 18 in December. It's a blessing in disguise being in the Europa League. Nelson could potentially break into the first team set up this season. He is that good. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the Emirates cup. Got a feeling he will really entertain.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I want to see what he can do on the left wing, if he can shoot as well as he dribbles then we have a very special player in our hands.

I'd like to see what he could do in the '2' behind the striker in the 3421, he looks to have the skillset to be the heir to Alexis' throne in a few years time.
Think Alexis should be his target. I do think he's more of a team player than Alexis so he very well may develop into a very different but it's important he works hard to replicate Alexis' impact.

Malky

Established Member
I dont think they'll be losing sleep just yet tbh. :lol:
Don't ruin my dream, man. :lol:
I just hoping for anything to save us from suffering through the Chuckle Brothers (Walcott and Welbeck) trying to play football this season. Although Welbeck can be quite useful sometimes, in all fairness.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He reminds me of Willian.
Has very high work rate and stamina. Can see the comparison. I remember watching him play the Man City U23s and he played in one of the deeper midfield positions. He had a very good game and his energy levels never dropped for the entire 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom