• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wellington Silva (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
BORDEAUX CONFIRM COMPLICATED WELLINGTON SILVA CAPTURE

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/07/bordeaux-confirm-complicated-wellington-silva-capture/

Bordeaux have confirmed that they’ll be signing Wellingston Silva from Arsenal after the club exercised a buy-back clause in his contract.

The Brazilian went to Fluminense on a free transfer last season, with a stipulation that the Gunners could purchase him back for a fixed price, believed to be around €3.5m.

With the French side willing to pay around €5m for the attacker, Arsenal have done just that and the player should be confirmed as their player early next week.

According to Bordeaux coach, Jocelyn Gourvennec, “Wellington Silva is expected to arrive this weekend and sign with us early next week after his medical visit.

“It took a bit of time, but he should be with us .”

Wellington was extremely highly rated by staff at Arsenal when he arrived at the club, but never seemed able to develop his talent during one of the many loan spells he was sent on.

He’ll now have a chance to further his career in Ligue 1. Good luck to him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We made 1.5 million Euros on the deal.

I know it seems pointless to post it but this has seemingly gone unnoticed by most.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I suppose we can put another buy-back clause in the contract again in case he does well at Bordeaux. Or a sell-on clause.
Indeed we can. 1.5m Euros for doing nothing. Glad to see our management team finally switching on. Should have moved on a lot of of deadwood using similar methods. Sell slightly lower and insert clauses to benefit us in the future. Gets us instant cash frees up squad space and wages and means if the player actually does well we get some reward without any of the risk.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Indeed we can. 1.5m Euros for doing nothing. Glad to see our management team finally switching on. Should have moved on a lot of of deadwood using similar methods. Sell slightly lower and insert clauses to benefit us in the future. Gets us instant cash frees up squad space and wages and means if the player actually does well we get some reward without any of the risk.
Looking at how some of the deadwood that we moved on have done we could have made bucks.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Glad he's in Bordeaux , just love watching this guy on the ball .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom