• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
is there any reliable journalists or papers reporting us buying Carvalho?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
At the moment, there are no reliable journos or papers reporting us in for anyone. At all.

Probably because we're focused on getting rid of the dross right now.

And if we're going to drop the kind of money being mentioned for Carvalho... just put it towards Goretzka. 45 million Euros as a starting point should get Schalke to sell.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
100% opinion here but hasn't big Willie C's stock dropped big time over the past few years. If I recall correctly he was being touted at upwards of 30million when that wasnt peanuts years ago.

Kind of get the feeling that his agent and Sporting are desperate to cash in on him before he hits 26-27 and his valuation drops further. Wasn't he pretty much served up on a plate to us and every other club last year (or year before) and no one bit, really cant see us wanting him now.

25 and still at Sporting, think he may stay there unless he adjusts the clubs he wants to join and the price Sporting want.

If he doesn't join a big club this summer think it will be the likes of Everton. Southampton, Liverpool he will be linked to next year.

Just my opinion though, he may be join but doubt it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom