• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2017/18

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

daxdlh8xoaaj9xp-1.jpg

Fully expecting us to bottle this despite being favourites as it stands, just ahead of AC Milan.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Current odds:

Arsenal 9/1
AC Milan 10/1
Everton 25/1
Athletic Bilbao 25/1
Lazio 25/1
Villarreal 25/1
Lyon 28/1
Marseille 33/1
Real Sociedad 33/1
Zenit 50/1

Plus the CL teams who'll drop into this rubbish tournament.​

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

EL isn't as **** as it used to be. Get through the groupstage without a fuss and the ko stages are fun! With the CL dropouts there will be enough competitive matches but none that will blow us out of the water!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Arsenal are not winning the CL anytime soon. In fact I don't think any English team is gonna win it in the near future.

The Europa League is Arsenal's best chance to finally win a European trophy, even if it's not the big ears. I don't understand the perfectionist obsession some guys over here have with winning the CL. It's a step by step process. Atletico won this before becoming a CL force. Besides winning the EL will bring Arsenal closer to completing the European treble like United and Chelsea.

I will get stick for what I'm gonna comment now but I'll say it anyway. I can tolerate one more year of PL disappointment (in addition to the 13) if that means Arsenal win their first European trophy in over two decades.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Current odds:

Arsenal 9/1
AC Milan 10/1
Everton 25/1
Athletic Bilbao 25/1
Lazio 25/1
Villarreal 25/1
Lyon 28/1
Marseille 33/1
Real Sociedad 33/1
Zenit 50/1

Plus the CL teams who'll drop into this rubbish tournament.​
if Alexis goes to ManCity I will be praying they are one of them

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I would really like us to win this (know this is pretty obvious statement, but it should be clear #2 priority after PL) -- would be nice to bring home a respectable piece of (European) silverware, especially one that comes with a guaranteed CL berth. Was impressed with United's approach to the competition last season, and hope we can replicate it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
EL isn't as **** as it used to be. Get through the groupstage without a fuss and the ko stages are fun! With the CL dropouts there will be enough competitive matches but none that will blow us out of the water!
Mate, wtf u on about. Its like the carling cup, noone really gives a ****. Except the ones participating ofc, cause now its unfortunatly relevant to them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bendtner with a lovely goal for Rosenborg against Ajax. TGSTEL making an indian summer.

Giroud12

Lord Bendtner having a massive game so far against Ajax. Impressive from Rosenborg, looks like they have something going for them now, hopefully they can return to CL soon!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Mate, wtf u on about. Its like the carling cup, noone really gives a ****. Except the ones participating ofc, cause now its unfortunatly relevant to them.
People will still tune in in droves to marquee matches -- AC Milan, us, whoever drops out of the CL in one of the death groups.

Top Bottom