• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nicely balanced player and good decision making. Seemingly knows when to release the ball. It takes a lot of confidence to use your weaker foot in decisive moments and pull off that level of quality.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
'Arsenal's Next Breakthrough Talent?'

Disrespectful thread title IMO. It needs to be changed. My suggestion would be 'Arsenals First Ballon d'Or Winner?' Henry was robbed

Then again that may be putting a bit too much pressure on his mighty shoulders, so perhaps just 'Arsenals Greatest of All Time?'

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Where was Alexis at 17?

66fce7f10c1fbd678a59bc2a4882fda5--arsenal-players-alexis-sanchez.jpg

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No concept of fear, and has the subtlety to complement his natural game. Deserved that assist.

Think he knows he's good enough . Wenger will want him through the middle ultimately I feel . Too good to be a plain winger . Think more impressive is his defensive work no fear getting stuck in .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think he knows he's good enough . Wenger will want him through the middle ultimately I feel . Too good to be a plain winger . Think more impressive is his defensive work no fear getting stuck in .
You thinking number 10? He's got ridiculously fast feet so it's not a bad shout.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I think so , best pre season performance from any kid I have ever seen for Arsenal .

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Our EL sojourn has come at the perfect time for him. Expect to see a lot of him in the initial stages of the tournament. Or even in the later stages, for that matter. There's no team in the EL that worries me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I think so or there an thereabouts . Superquick feet but his passing and timing is pretty good as well .
He plays there for the U23s usually, some of his best games have been playing there. He's not an obvious creator but he has clever passes in his locker and knows how to make the right patterns with his teammates.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I know what you're getting at Celestis but I feel the importance of having elite wingers with 1-on-1 destruction capabilities should not be underestimated.

We have especially lacked that at Arsenal and I was always envious of Man U when they had Giggs. I don't think any other winger in England came close for about 15 years. A big reason component of Fergie's success was he always had exceptional wide players.

It's those tight games that get congested through the centre where we will really feel the benefit of Nelson if he fulfils anything like the potential he is showing right now.

I agree on his defensive work. I especially like the way he knows how to use his body effectively to shield the ball and is tactically aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom