• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Seri seems like a tidy player, no matter how uncomfortable the pass he receives, he seems to not lose the ball by either dribbling or passing under pressure.

Also just assisted Balotelli for a tap in.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nice need to work on their fitness. Ajax will slaughter them next week if this is their level.

razörist

Seri just took the weirdest kickoff ever. I don't want him anymore.

razörist

Tears for @razörist. 1-0 Nice
Yeah I was afraid for this. Half the players where in tears in the tunnel before the game. The way Ajax honoured Nouri and his family before the game was very heavy. I have faith tho, Nice were conditionally so much weaker than Ajax last week. Need to be in the game untill the second half.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice's striker is awful, we'll probably sign him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The guy is impressing me so far.
Very tidy on the ball. Always demanding it. Excellent movement to get open. Passing is on point. Just worry about his size and the defensive side to his game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom