• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's just a punt at finding a gem. Nothing to not get, if he makes it we win, if he doesn't make it nothing really changes.
3M is still a decent chunk of money and I could have told you that this guy was never going to do anything for us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's sh!t. He looked sh!t from the first time I saw him to the last. Because he's sh!t. Who saw what, exactly, in him? If he cost 30 pence he would have been a waste of 30 pence. This was indeed a waste of money.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wellington and Galindo? Grondin. Alberto Mendez Rodriguez. Amaury Bischoff. Garry. Gilbert. Quincy. Fabian Caballero.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still don't understand why.

We can't get a work permit man, I know he should be starting week in week out but the stupid rules in the UK forbid it from being so.

Someday we'll get to see this magician on the Emirates.

Reactions: A_G

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
wait, Stuttgart isn't paying his wages?
Think you;re quoting me out of context here man. The signing fee is the equivalent of 55K in wages a week... So if we didn't sign this lad we'd have those funds available. Anyway, a moot point.

Where you been?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think you;re quoting me out of context here man. The signing fee is the equivalent of 55K in wages a week... So if we didn't sign this lad we'd have those funds available. Anyway, a moot point.

Where you been?
I see, I thought you mean we are loaning him and paying his wages.

I am still around, reading in silent, but not commenting much. :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom