• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,248

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
hqdefault.jpg

Real football is finally back.

Referee: Mike Dean

Team News
Arsenal:

Ramsey & Özil doubts
Koscielny banned

Leicester:
Robert Huth and Danny Drinkwater out
Kelechi Iheanacho and Islam Slimani slight doubts

Possible team
DhOOA9q.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

hqdefault.jpg

Real football is finally back.

Referee: Mike Dean

Team News
Arsenal:

Ramsey & Özil doubts
Koscielny banned

Leicester:
Robert Huth and Danny Drinkwater out
Kelechi Iheanacho and Islam Slimani slight doubts

Possible team
DhOOA9q.jpg
You've got to be kidding me?! Mike Dean on the first day? I am a source of positivity on here but ffs man. I can already see the penalty shouts waved away. And Xhaka... ooh poor Xhaka..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The first words I read were Mike Dean. That 's put me in a optimistic frame of mind. Quite probably our best players not playing, a boob of a ref and the opening day of the season, at home, live...what could go wrong?

Arsenal 3 - 5 Leicester

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When was the last time we played well/won on opening day?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You've got to be kidding me?! Mike Dean on the first day? I am a source of positivity on here but ffs man. I can already see the penalty shouts waved away. And Xhaka... ooh poor Xhaka..
Can actually imagine a match like:
Arsenal 1-3 Leicester
Alexis 68'- Vardy 8', 87'; Mahrez 46 (pen)

Perfect result for some:
C-ron2YXgAAWJ-Y.jpg:large

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can't wait for this match,it's been a long time since proper football was on TV.Let's hope that our poor record in first matches of the season will be little bit different now.3-1 to Arsenal.

coolaa

Cech
Kos Holding Kolasinac
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Sanchez Welbeck
Lacazette

Ospina, Merte, Walcott, Özil, Giroud, Elneny, Mustafi

I think we now have the right combination of good CBs. Merte and Holding provide the height we need for strong CB in the air. Kos, Monreal and Mustafi all have good positioning. Kolasinac will not be outmsucled.

With the 3 CBs formation, Xhaka is key being the deeplying playmaker with his range of pass, we're like having 4 at the back and all have decent height and defending skills.

Whoever partners with Xhaka is not important really (Cazorla would be ideal for sure), otherwise, I prefer someone like Ramsey, Ox or Iwobi, someone who can either run all day long or be a bit more creative.

I would prefer to have Walcott instead of Bellerin to be a wingback, I honestly do not think Bellerin's pace is that much greater than Walcott, and since we are no longer playing a 442, it seems the pace is not that much more important anymore. Perhaps we could even afford to sell Bellerin to Barca. Walcott and Nelson(or even Ramsey) can be the back up for Ox on the right.

Sanchez and Lacazette are auto choice, not much to argue. And Welbeck, his workrate, pace, strength, just make you dislike Özil so much. We really should only play Özil against some softies, I hope Wenger would realize that Özil is not the type of players for a big match.

Arhaych

Cech
Kos Holding Kolasinac
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Sanchez Welbeck
Lacazette

Ospina, Merte, Walcott, Özil, Giroud, Elneny, Mustafi

Ramsey is injured, Koscielny is suspended and Sanchez isn't match fit.

Swap Kolasinac and Monreal round as well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
----------------Lacazette-----------
---------Alexis--------Welbeck---------
Seo-----Xhaka--Elneny------Ox
---Nacho--Mustafi---Holding
------------------Cech-------------

Ewarwoowar

Huth and Drinkwater will be big loss for them, that puts a dent in their defensive shape and muscle, Huth generally the stand out player for them v us, the crack down on simulation will also be a big test for them this season.

I think We will do them 4-2 but lets not get ahead of ourselves, We have players in our side who need to step up with composure and guile in the final third and in certainly in front of goal start chipping in. And as a team treat every game as a cup final, cut out this static **** that happens so often through out a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom