• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Yeah i know the source is not ideal, but we are running dry in the rumour department and need a new thread just for the sake of having a new thread.

in my world this is an ideal signing. Nzonzi have had a tremendous development since leaving Stoke for Sevilla. Strong, intelligent and good on the ball. Would take him in a heartbeat before the likes of Goretzka and Seri (wouldn't mind them tho)

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Yeah i know the source is not ideal, but we are running dry in the rumour department and need a new thread just for the sake of having a new thread.

in my world this is an ideal signing. Nzonzi have had a tremendous development since leaving Stoke for Sevilla. Strong, intelligent and good on the ball. Would take him in a heartbeat before the likes of Goretzka and Seri (wouldn't mind them tho)
He was great at Stoke too, but it was difficult to notice him through the haze of dislike that Stoke inspires.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Solid player, but shame it's just a rumour.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom