• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
he was lead astray years ago by the 'England' disappoints players. Now its nightclubs, getting fat, never fit, smoking....a career down the plughole.

Looking at him nowadays he really hasn't aged well, he looks like he's in his 30s but he's only 25. His lifestyle outside of football must not be the best; smokes, drinks and probably doesn't have the best diet.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AFCWilshere-formation-tactics.png

Only way to get Wilshere and Ramsey into the same team, is for Ramsey to rein in himself and play as a CM.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I would hope that Wilshere can pick up his form, then he can be our Cazorla replacement in midfield. we are crying out for a player who is capable of dictate from the middle.

Because like it or not he's still our second best CM behind Santi and regardless of how much people try and downplay it do to his injury in April, Jack's loan was successful as he played 27 times in the PL last season.
so the definition of successful is playing?
sounds more like 'overcoming injury' to me.

grunger

He should be playing tonight, hope he does well and gets in the squad for the weekend. The team needs a lift and him and Sanchez could do it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Because like it or not he's still our second best CM behind Santi and regardless of how much people try and downplay it do to his injury in April, Jack's loan was successful as he played 27 times in the PL last season.

can people stop with that silly ignorant notion?

Neither Jack or Santi are our best CM's

in 2017 you cannot get away with non physical players like Santi in the PL or CL

people say we were playing good when Santi was fit and so on, but what did we win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom