• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not today he can't. The problem is not with the players. It's not this year, it wasn't last year, or the year before.
You send out an imbalanced team poorly drilled and with no game plan, you lose.
So it's not Ramseys fault either, or any other of the players you have voodoo dolls of? How convenient.

arsmile

Established Member
at least we've got giroud on the pitch now

the only player in world football who wants to play for arsenal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Which tells you what? It certainly should tell you something.
It tells me that today his teammates were also dreadful. He is dreadful more often than many of his teammates though. I'm not going to pretend he doesn't disappoint routinely because he's got company today. Wenger is the biggest problem by far but you can't count on this guy.

It's funny people on here laugh at Klopp, Mourinho, Pep, Conte and a few others I wonder how hard other fans laugh at Wenger. Their sides must be splitting, selling laughing gas on the sides ffs

Yeah fans laugh at managers of other teams. And the sky is blue. HA HA HA.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Holding is not ready to be counted on every week, feel for him

Raqe

Wenger is Arsenal's greatest ever manager and by default the greatest ever manager in football.
Look at the way Real Madrid play for Zidane. Well the Arsenal boys need to do the same for Wenger it's his right.

Greatest manager that doesn't win the REAL cups. Lul

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
It's funny people on here laugh at Klopp, Mourinho, Pep, Conte and a few others I wonder how hard other fans laugh at Wenger. Their sides must be splitting, selling laughing gas on the sides ffs

Think I heard the "Arsène Wenger, we want you to stay" chant at roughly 19 PL-grounds last season.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If it really has been an economy thing all these years

why did we even buy Özil, Sanchez, Xhaka, Lacazette

if we really are hurting like that that money should have been spent on talents only

that way we have the potential of a future anyhow

buying quality like Özil et al only works if the rest of the team is good enough so it is money wasted if we don't have an ability or evne ambition to compliment them

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just watched Dunkirk. Great film, having a good birthday so far. Pull out my phone and it's 3-0.

Can't say I didn't expect it but it's ****ing disappointing that we still went ahead and got trashed.
Happy birthday mate, think I'm going to watch that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom