• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

We warned you what would happen, but you just couldnt accept that Wenger is done. Every dog has his day. Thing is, he refuses to to spend money, but he'll happily take a massive pay rise.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Not sure how I'm going to be able to keep attending the games this year. It costs a lot just to get there. If anyone is a member and is interested in two half way line tickets together, for almost any game really, just pm me. I dont want to spend more money on wengers arsenal.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Can the club pay Wenger X amount of money to terminate his contract on mutual consent? It's like watching a chronic disease plaguing the team.

if he truly loves the club he should just go

him staying shows that he doesn't give a **** anymore

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We warned you what would happen, but you just couldnt accept that Wenger is done. Every dog has his day. Thing is, he refuses to to spend money, but he'll happily take a massive pay rise.

he was great at spotting talent in the past, great at taking players who had halted in their career and making them great

but nowadays he destroyes talent

C.Ronaldo was pissed when Real sold Özil, the greatest player in the world was pissed, and here he is pissed on...

there are a whole sleuth of players out in Europe with 20+ games for Arsenal now plying their trade in subpar leagues just to make a living
if you had enough talent to play games in the Premier league you must have had talent but playing for us destroyed them, and that is Arsène's fault

Mike snow

Wenger has lost em. It was as clear as day last season and nothing's changed. People talk about we need a CM etc but that's not the problem it's the lack of organisation, planning etc. I'm sat in the pub watching with my son and he's embarrassed. 4-0 against these lot has the manager got any shame at all? I'm gutted this club is ruining me.....

David_Smith

The players need to take responsibility for the poor showing it's not the manager's fault. Hopefully the international break can be used to rectify these inner squad problems.
We had 2 defeats it's not the end of the world nor our season. We beat Chelsea and won a trophy already this season. There's a lot more to come.

Axel9090

The players need to take responsibility for the poor showing it's not the manager's fault. Hopefully the international break can be used to rectify these inner squad problems.
We had 2 defeats it's not the end of the world nor our season. We beat Chelsea and won a trophy already this season. There's a lot more to come.
Yep only 3 games, lets be optimistic. We only got beat 4-0 here today, it isnt that bad. Maybe when Koscielny returns, our defence will be more solid! Cant wait to see Sanchez-Laca-Özil together! And Monreal in CB, thats the real treat! with Kolasinac on the bench of course.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Europa-League-standard performance so far. Europa-League-standard handling on transfer matters. Since Wenger still insists not having a DoF working along with him, he should take total accountability. 33 squad members are his decisions, his own making.

gunnercelt35

Wow out the title race before the Summer window slams shut. Absolute ****ing disaster of a **** up given Mr Arsenal Wenger a new deal.

He thinks he is bigger than the club. There can be no other reason he didnt stand aside.

goons

Can we get this man out of our club now already? Are we supposed to be a ****ing middle table team before it happens? Everyone who seriously want him to stay can just f*** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom