• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd be careful slating Kroenke on here. I remember reading the Blackpool owner took a guy to court over messages posted on a forum.

Stan is probably that type.

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
No thanks. We need a proper manager to steady the ship. Henry needs to do his apprenticeship first.
Once you go into the season there will be no more proper managers left. Maybe in January Tuchel wil come out of holiday. But that's a pipe dream now. Just gotta hope if thing don't turn around, then they go really south instead for anything to happen.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'd be careful slating Kroenke on here. I remember reading the Blackpool owner took a guy to court over messages posted on a forum.

Stan is probably that type.
Not sure, someone started a crowdfunding page to send Kroenke a box of s**t and he didn't take legal action.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am really heartbroken just like all of us. Sometimes I think about our 2004 team w had everything we were a recognized force. Time has faded since.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
People fussing at the back three seem uninformed.

A back three means more defensive security and extra cover for the midfielders. And one crucial aspect of playing a back three alongside wingbacks is that the RWB and LWB should be able to cover ground fast when the ball is lost and make the back three into a back five.

And most importantly teams that do successfully employ a back three most often field three proper CBs. Take Italy for example, Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini are three out and out Central defenders. So playing LBs like Nacho and Kola in the back three should be avoided and be done only when there is an injury/suspension crisis (like the FA Cup final against Chelsea). When your proper CBs are fit and available they should always be your primary players in the back three. Which would mean that since Mustafi, Per and Chambers are all fit and available, they should've been selected in the back three ahead of Nacho. Nacho/Kola/Elneny should play in the back three only when the proper CBs are not available.

So instead of blaming the 343 and the formation, the blame has to be put on the person selecting the wrong personnel for the formation to work effectively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom