• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Smith

If we find the right player we should go for it. One player can transform a team in many ways. I don't know who but I trust Arsène.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We messed up the transfer window we started very well we got tow good players then gone 2 months doing nothing we clearly need a midfielder and we didn't get it we asking for high prices for the players we don't need who are average.

Every f**king summer we enter the season not prepared lack quality in some areas

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Although Arsenal did get Lacazette and Kola this summer. However, if we sell all the players that are reportedly on their way out then it would be a disastrous window for the club.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Expecting one or two panic buys. **** all good it will do with Wenger still in charge though.

One Love

Need to sell Alexis and Ox this week.

Nobody wants Özil. Let him go next summer if he wants, but don't increase wages.

Replace all with players aged 18-23.

Following this performance I'd immediately offer 60 for Lemar and 35 for Draxler after selling the players who don't want to be here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't even know if one player can solve that atrocity. I mean where do you even go from here. Worrying times.

One Love

Sanchez will probably write a transfer request before thursday. And at this moment i can not blame him if he do.
At this point we would be stupid not to sell him regardless.

Team has no chance at top 4 and no chance of him staying after the season. Pointless not to cash in and replace him now.

Max1411

Many thanks to "true' fans who didnt boycott when it was time!
Its there's fault we are in situation we are atm, ship sinked long time ago.
And unfortunately its gonna takes us years to again challenge for the title.
Exodus its yet to start, many players we gonna loose and understandable, who would play for team like we are atm?!?!
So many thanks to everyone who supported manager and board, its actually yours fault we suffer for years!
Arsenal is way bigger then this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom