• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I thought as much. Wilshere just needs to be thrown in. Start him. After the terrible display at Liverpool why not give him a chance because both Xhaka and Ramsey deserve to be dropped.
If there's any chance of him getting a game it'll probably be against Doncaster.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I see people have already started to yearn for next summer :rolleyes:

That's what the club want as it shifts the focus from this dreadful window. There are already rumours that we have put money aside for next summer, this leads some the fans to think wow, next summer we really will spend. I hope we do but I'm not holding my breath.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
That's what the club want as it shifts the focus from this dreadful window. There are already rumours that we have put money aside for next summer, this leads some the fans to think wow, next summer we really will spend. I hope we do but I'm not holding my breath.
Will we heck. We say that every summer and buy dross at the last minute- or not. Lacazette apart, but he still has to prove himself. I don't believe a word our club ever puts out any more.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
How are we all feeling this morning?:)
20953681_1402058429909112_7532628331272134444_n.jpg

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The club needs to identify their replacement for Alexis NOW and arrange the deal in January. Personally I would forget Lemar.

Going for Lemar means we do exactly what we did this window. Make 1 signing and neglect the rest of the team as it basically uses our entire budget.

We could get Fekir and Forsberg for around the same price as Lemar. Lemar is good, but he isn't worth the contribution of Fekir and Forsberg.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
The club needs to identify their replacement for Alexis NOW and arrange the deal in January. Personally I would forget Lemar.

Going for Lemar means we do exactly what we did this window. Make 1 signing and neglect the rest of the team as it basically uses our entire budget.

We could get Fekir and Forsberg for around the same price as Lemar. Lemar is good, but he isn't worth the contribution of Fekir and Forsberg.
Lemar probably wouldn't want to come to us anyway. A good season and WC and a top, top club will be in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom