• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike snow

I used to be a bit anti Giroud but I've grown to really appreciate him. Great second choice striker, if you're chasing a game there's not many I would put in front of him. If you're defending for your life you can reply on him defending corners, free kicks etc and most importantly I think he genuinely loves the club and appreciates the opportunity he has been given here. The ex pros also seem to have a very high opinion of him as a back up striker too. He can frustrate at times but i would sooner have him than not have him.

coolaa

A big waste not to start Giroud. Just play a 442 and give Walcott or Lacazette, someone that is mobile and a finisher, it twill be a good enough goal threats. Just not welbeck with Giroud.

Wilshere1010

I used to be a bit anti Giroud but I've grown to really appreciate him. Great second choice striker, if you're chasing a game there's not many I would put in front of him. If you're defending for your life you can reply on him defending corners, free kicks etc and most importantly I think he genuinely loves the club and appreciates the opportunity he has been given here. The ex pros also seem to have a very high opinion of him as a back up striker too. He can frustrate at times but i would sooner have him than not have him.
If Wenger hadn't exposed him as first choice striker for so many years, we'd probably all love him.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Super sub my ass. Can't remember when he last scored a goal.

pbLqP6H.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If Wenger hadn't exposed him as first choice striker for so many years, we'd probably all love him.
Basically this

He was that striker off the bench we wish we had when we relied on certain strikers.

Instead of being plan B, he was main striker for a considerable amount of time. He's good enough to start though, just not a team genuinely going for the title.

Tywin

Wenger signed him and Podolski to replace RVP, realized what an incredibly stupid idea it was then had the chance to sign Higuain but wouldn't pay an extra 10 mil to do. That's Wenger for you better to lose titles than overpay by 10m.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Basically this

He was that striker off the bench we wish we had when we relied on certain strikers.

Instead of being plan B, he was main striker for a considerable amount of time. He's good enough to start though, just not a team genuinely going for the title.

We haven't been involved in the latter stages of the title race for about a decade. Maybe he's exactly where the manager thinks our level is.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is another reason I love the Big G

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud explains why he didn't join Everton - The big gorgeous Frenchman said "Everton are far too ugly, even more so now Shrek has returned, I simply would not fit!"

coolaa

Can we actually play him a second striker or attacking mid? If fellaini can do it for man utd, Giroud certainly can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom