• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not convinced how Monreal at CB is better for the team than putting in another CM & Hector back to RB.

Wenger just sticking to the formation for the sake of it now after changing all age groups. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Forgot they had Defoe. Going for a 2-2 draw now. The one that got away.

Good to see the French Defoe vs Old Defoe shootout.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very worrying, our right side. Our most unreliable wing back, centre back and midfielder all together. We'll start off 343 but switch to 235 inside 5 minutes.

Tywin

We are playing against a nothing team that has lost all their game. Any lineup should do for this one.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Persisting with the abysmal Xhaka Ramsey pairing!! A sensible man would change his vote but I'll humor a little longer.

IslingtonBornandbred

What the hell does Welbeck offer at home against Bournemouth playing behind Lacazette and alongside Özil? You know, like playing Giroud up top (no space in behind) alongside Lacazette and Özil behind. Or swapping Welbeck for a player who is better suited to that role i.e Iwobi.

And this formation. He said he changed the formation because we were unstable at the back and the formation was more of a mental thing i.e give the players new focus. It's not because he believed this was best suited to the team. Why do we need it at home against Bournemouth? It means Monreal/Mustafi/Kolasinac/Bellerin see a lot of the ball, and Xhaka/Ramsey/Özil get crowded out in the middle. Just play a back four and stick another midfielder in there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What important thing I'm looking for today is our defending I want to see improvement even if its against Bournemouth

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Maybe Ox was cursed and brought us all the pain? And now it's Liverpool's curse?

IslingtonBornandbred

What important thing I'm looking for today is our defending I want to see improvement even if its against Bournemouth

Didn't you hear, it was just "an accident".

Remember this post but I'm sure King and Defoe will give our defence a very hard time. Expect to see them get in behind a number of times. They'll get the first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom