• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

One of the best players in football today destined to be remembered for a very long time in football like many other legends.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Solid 7/10. This is what I expect of a player of his calibre, both in performance and endeavor, every week, because he can do that. On to Chelsea.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

This attitude came across today. Didn't get an assist or goal but played well and was undeniably influential. Hope he keeps it up, would get a lot of fans off his back.
As usual there will be those coming in here to detract from his performance but I agree. He pulled the strings today and much of our control was because of him.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Mix of several sloppy and great moments. Overall he had a pretty good game, on another day he could have had a goal (through his freekick) and 2 assists (through nice passes to Ramsey and Coquelin). Even then, he played an important role in the goals we did have.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/09/12/arsenal-have-not-discussed-new-contract-mesut-Özil-february

Thank god. 250K was absurd to begin with. Özil would sign that in a heartbeat...good thing someone at Arsenal has put their foot down regarding giving undesrved contracts.

Tywin

Mix of several sloppy and great moments. Overall he had a pretty good game, on another day he could have had a goal (through his freekick) and 2 assists (through nice passes to Ramsey and Coquelin). Even then, he played an important role in the goals we did have.

God damn is that it? Home to a **** team in a 3-0 victory and thats all he did? **** me if that isnt poverty for a so called top level playmaker.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting Özil piece by Nick Wright.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...fair-the-stats-on-his-arsenal-role-and-record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom