• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If I wanted to sell Arsenal memorabilia where would I do that (other than Ebay)?
Not here lad! I'd say ask a few shops on Holloway Road if you can leave some ad card things in them for a small fee. Some might let you do it for nothing. Or just stealthily leave them around where you know gooners gather... Pubs etc on matchday.

gooner36

Hello

I am a long time supporter of Arsenal and long time reader of this forum as well. I finally decided to join AM after years of spectating to discuss our common love for this club and what it represents. Although I have witnessed truly flawless players throughout Arsenal's history such as Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and so many others, my favourite is Walcott who brought me joy a lot of the times he played. I am really looking forward to discussing with other Arsenal supporters on here especially after so long of watching. COYG

Last edited:

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Hello

I am a long time supporter of Arsenal and long time reader of this forum as well. I finally decided to join AM after years of spectating to discuss our common love for this club and what it represents. Although I have witnessed truly flawless players throughout Arsenal's history such as Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and so many others, my favorite is Rosicky who was a big joy to see mostly very match I saw. I am really looking forward to discussing with other Arsenal supporters on here especially after so long of watching. COYG

Welcome!

Hello

I am a long time supporter of Arsenal and an avid reader of forums. I decided to join AM to discuss our love for this club and what it represents. Having witnessed truly amazing players throughout Arsenal's history such as Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and so many others, my favorite is Ian Wright. I am really looking forward to discussions with other Arsenal supporters on here. Season ticket holder, always at home and away game.

Neil Guravaya

Hi..My name is Neil Guravaya. I am 34 and from South Africa. Began supporting the mighty Arsenal from the age of 12 (1995). From what started off as just following a team in SA other than than Man U/ Liverpool, ended up being a life long love affair with our Beloved Arsenal !. I am absolutely die hard, and simply cannot accept a negative comment about the Gunners. Such is the case, that i can count the number of times I have watched an Arsenal game outside of my home on one hand. I have never missed an Arsenal game in 17 odd years. In November I will be travelling to London for the first time. I plan on watching Arsenal vs Huddersfield , and will also be travelling for Burnley vs Arsenal at Turf Moor. I need assistance on away support travel from the Emirates stadium.. if any one can assist with info+ times + prices etc, I'd be really grateful. COYG!!!

LG10

Canadian gooner. Been a fan since 2006 (I'm 21). Been a bit disillusioned with the team since the end of last season but joined because this is the best place to discuss arsenal (Haven't really posted on forums much but joined the arsenal subreddit a couple months ago and it was a disaster). Looking forward to contributing here.

vaahao

I'm still in school so I don't anything for a living yet, but I'm intersted in accountancy and am looking at becoming a CA after school (it pays alot so that suits me realy well :) ).

Hi, my name's Lighter, I have a love of great football, I didn't get to see much of it until a few years ago, despite being on this planet for two score+ years..... so I am loving every minute right now.

Don't worry, I'm not going to spend loads of money to try and be better than you, but I cannot say that for my team ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom