• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best way to get tickets as a non-member.

Hjalmaar

Hi there,

I'm coming to London at end of the month. Would like to go and see us play against Brighton. Where should I look for a tickets? Do I need a membership?

Are services like livefootballtickets.com safe way's to get tickets?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Ill be going to London for the first time and dream about going to Watford game 10 of march. Can somebody help me how to get tickets?

AmberHawk

Honestly just become a member. Easiest way to get tickets, unless its a derby or we actually play for something its by far the easiest and most secure way to get tickets. For a game like watford it shouldnt be a problem to get tickets throw the te. Especially concidering how bad we been recently.

Also buying second hand usually end up costing what membership + tickets cost anyway maybe slightly less but this way arsenal get the extra cash, not those assholes who buy tickets only to make money. Also buying throw the official channels there is no worry of getting scammed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom