• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How can it be 5-1 when there's only 5 tests?

The outcome depends on Stokes's situation.

I did imply you were senile ;). So if Stokes is convicted , doesn't that mean he automatically starts playing for us :p. Onya Stokesy !

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us go with
Alexis
Giroud Lacazette

As the attacking three. Whatever defence we can throw together and start Wilshere and Ramsey if fit.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Just put myself through pain watching MOTD.:eek: Better not play like we did v Watford, if we're up, don't defend a one nil lead go in for the kill! And why can't we have KDB?

Last edited:

Plutarch

Everton in terrible form. Arsenal arrive. Everton suddenly kick into gear. Crowd roaring them on. Arsenal unable to cope. 3-0 to Everton.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We keep having these early Sun kick offs. I much prefer 4pm and a beer doesnt feel so guilty at 4pm. Anyway, we must be due a bounce back so I'm going for 0-2. Brace for Lacazette before being subbed in the 64th min to make way for our over head volley maestro.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Have Laca and Giroud ever been on the pitch at the same time? Does anyone have a book running on when this will happen?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I smell a rooney dive coming! Yeah, I'm still bitter about the one that ended the invincibles run, Wot!
At least the ref let the clear (Cole on Ronaldo) penalty slide to make up for it later. Would have preferred most any other team end that run, though.

^Ty of AFTV fame weighing in prior to the clash!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm checking out ladies and gentlemen. I cant put up with this blatant disregard for proper planning and execution anymore. It just stinks.

Ill catch the highlights and see what went right or wrong for us.

All the best to the lads on the Sunday. I hope its a robust response to the last failure, as its time to start another "good run".

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm checking out ladies and gentlemen. I cant put up with this blatant disregard for proper planning and execution anymore. It just stinks.

Ill catch the highlights and see what went right or wrong for us.No,

All the best to the lads on the Sunday. I hope its a robust response to the last failure, as its time to start another "good run".
No, you won't. You'll watch the whole thing and be as miserable as the rest of us.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
They are **** are just above the relegation zone. 1 point from 3 games in the Europa League in a group inclduing a Cypriot team. We are disappointing but 6th and have won our 3 Europa League games.

How anyone can compare our disappointing campaign to their abysmal one is beyond me. We are much better than them We win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom