• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanonier

They are **** are just above the relegation zone. 1 point from 3 games in the Europa League in a group inclduing a Cypriot team. We are disappointing but 6th and have won our 3 Europa League games.

How anyone can compare our disappointing campaign to their abysmal one is beyond me. We are much better than them We win.

Agree. 0-3 Arsenal hattrick from Lacazette!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We should be trying to hurt Everton whilst they are down. I'd like to see Wilshere, Sanchez, Lacazette and Giroud all start. Doubt that it will happen though.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
They are **** are just above the relegation zone. 1 point from 3 games in the Europa League in a group inclduing a Cypriot team. We are disappointing but 6th and have won our 3 Europa League games.

How anyone can compare our disappointing campaign to their abysmal one is beyond me. We are much better than them We win.
Just like last year, but we lost.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We should be trying to hurt Everton whilst they are down. I'd like to see Wilshere, Sanchez, Lacazette and Giroud all start. Doubt that it will happen though.
I don't know about them being 'down' tbh. They rallied pretty well against Lyon the other night and were really unlucky to not get at least a draw. The winner came very much against the run of play and they couldn't respond in time. They didn't play Rooney, and Sigurdsson came on as a late sub. Expect both to start on Sunday and expect huge problems from them both as per.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't know about them being 'down' tbh. They rallied pretty well against Lyon the other night and were really unlucky to not get at least a draw. The winner came very much against the run of play and they couldn't respond in time. They didn't play Rooney, and Sigurdsson came on as a late sub. Expect both to start on Sunday and expect huge problems from them both as per.

If this Rooney manages to cause us huge problems then it's time to disband the club.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I thought they were lucky to lose just 2-1, every time Lyon went forward they looked as if they could score. Everton's equaliser came from a player who shouldn't have even been on the pitch :lol:.

Koeman is right up against it. It would be typical for us to lose here, and if we do I'll be furious. (But I think we're gonna win.)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we don't win this specially in stat Everton in we should liquidate.

I watch them against Lyon they were really bad at 1st half they look really clueless going forward

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We all know what will happen. We only can hope, that the Everton players will not play for Koeman.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Last year Everton finished 7th and we finished 5th. Much closer.

Would be lovely to finish Koeman's career in Scouseland. He has hated us for years.
He doesn't hate us, he wanted the job here. Probably still does. Not that he'll get it.

ggunner12345

this could be koemans's last game in charge of Everton ,I have gone for us to win.

Cech

Koscielny Mertersacker Monreal

Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac

Iwobi Sanchez

Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom