• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanonier

Go all out! We need this win.

1636141_Arsenal.jpg

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Boy, do we need a good result. Our away results have been shocking. Wenger went TWO whole effing years without losing an away game - let that **** sink in as we get ready for this one.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just got to be ruthless and cruel imo , seeing the crowd leave early at haftime should be our goal .
Everton is battered and bruised its manager career is on the line, that's a bad indication
we probably get to see Arsenal Football Charity instead of what you wished

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've decided to do a thread for once.

This has unmitigated disaster written all over. Everton lost yet again tonight. Rooney was rested so he'll be up for it, Ashley Williams, who despite being absolutely shocking, tends to play well against us and he was pumped up tonight, attacking the Lyon goalkeeper and starting a fight that involved some Everton fans. Throw Koeman in who saved his job at Southampton by beating us 4-0 after losing to everyone else and has a track record of outwitting Arséne. Not to mention we lost their last season, the game is on early and it's away, we have absolutely no chance of winning this whatsoever.

I would start Wilshere over El Neny who, after me defending him, I'm starting to realise is actually terrible.

If we focus, pick some sort of midfield, start doing sensible things like not giving away penalties and not walking back instead of running, we might win but I doubt it.

Everton 5-1 Arsenal

Impeccable analysis, but I do believe you're being quite generous in expecting us to actually be on target after being quite profligate away to a team Luton would've scored a few goals against.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Christ. Anything could happen in this game. From 4-0 everton to 0-6 Arsenal and every result in between. I just don't know.

El Neny is the millionth example of Wenger giving a bargain basement footballer of limited ability extended gametime in our first team. Watch him. Closely. He can't believe his luck.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This is actually a massive game. Neither team can afford a loss. We need a win, a draw would be disappointing.

We can do this. Put em to the ****ing sword. #WeGotOzil #AlexisSanchezBaby #AintNobodyLikeKoscileny #LacazettePutTheBallIntoTheNet #NanannaHectorBellerin

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Shame we haven't had a proper wind-up merchant in our team for years. I can easily see them getting a man sent off early doors with their current anxiety. Probably Williams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really hope for Front 3 of Laca Özil and Alexis it will be about time to see them all together Lacazzete will get good service playing with them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Williams Pickford and of course Rooney to have good game against us

How Soon Is Now

Really think even Everton are too bad to beat us at the moment. At least Watford have been showing something impressive of late.

This being said, I would not be surprised if Rooney missed the Lyon game because he was trekking to some fountain of youth and is now back to his glory years....

...that or he's just drunk and plays with a confidence only alcohol could bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom