• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade

Ricochet

Greetings Gooners! I'll be in London (coming from the USA) Nov. 2nd for an anniversary trip with my wife. I would love to see this Europa League match at the Emirates, but I didn't have the prerequisite membership to buy tickets in advance. I'm not sure if there will be any tickets available for general sale. Can anybody able to help me out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lastly, when exactly would they go on general sale? Cheers, JP

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
if I'm understanding it properly, tickets are only available to Arsenal members who joined before the start of the season, following problems when Cologne supporters joined up just to get tickets, and ended up among the home crowd

so you will have to get tickets from an unofficial source - you could try asking on Twitter for starters

Ricochet

if I'm understanding it properly, tickets are only available to Arsenal members who joined before the start of the season, following problems when Cologne supporters joined up just to get tickets, and ended up among the home crowd

so you will have to get tickets from an unofficial source - you could try asking on Twitter for starters
Yeah, apparently I'm out of luck on getting the tickets from Arsenal FC Sales since they will not be going to general sale (per Arsenal FC email) and due to the new membership security measures. That's a real shame and I don't want to pay out the nose for the tickets. I guess I'll keep looking...maybe I will get lucky. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Ricochet

Looking at the Twitter feeds - maybe I will get lucky. If I don't find something, I/we will just head to the Gunners pub that night and watch it there.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
season ticket holders who don't want to go to the match might post on Twitter, though it's against the rules - but if you do find tickets that way they'd probably be at face value

Ricochet

season ticket holders who don't want to go to the match might post on Twitter, though it's against the rules - but if you do find tickets that way they'd probably be at face value
Ok and thanks! It looks like the Twitter feeds are our best bet at face value tickets. Hopefully something will come up one way or another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom