• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Tottenham tickets

Anthony33

Hello,
I'm a Arsenal fan and i live in France, and i wanted to buy 2 tickets for Arsenal vs Tottenham, i have bought a Red membership access just for for this and to be sure to obtain tickets. But, i didn't know that i couldn't buy more one ticket, so i have cancel my order.
It's my dream to come see Arsenal with my friend for this match, so if anyone would have 2 tickets to sale for me, i would be very very happy...
Thank you very much
Anthony

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Hello,
I'm a Arsenal fan and i live in France, and i wanted to buy 2 tickets for Arsenal vs Tottenham, i have bought a Red membership access just for for this and to be sure to obtain tickets. But, i didn't know that i couldn't buy more one ticket, so i have cancel my order.
It's my dream to come see Arsenal with my friend for this match, so if anyone would have 2 tickets to sale for me, i would be very very happy...
Thank you very much
Anthony
https://ascfr.com/ is your best bet for any Arsenal tickets, and they won't rip you off

Top Bottom