• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

**MOD STATEMENT: Please Be Respectful**

Aevi

Hale End FC
I've been seeing way too many posts recently, some of which had to be deleted, that have taken debating a step too far. It's all well and good if you disagree with someone else's opinion, but personal attacks are out of line. We are here to talk about Arsenal and football, and I'm tired of seeing threads constantly derailed into chaotic rubbish. We're all frustrated with the club, I get it, but there is no need to take that frustration out on each other.

Please, treat people with respect and take your drama to PMs. Thank you.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've been seeing way too many posts recently, some of which had to be deleted, that have taken debating a step too far. It's all well and good if you disagree with someone else's opinion, but personal attacks are out of line. We are here to talk about Arsenal and football, and I'm tired of seeing threads constantly derailed into chaotic rubbish. We're all frustrated with the club, I get it, but there is no need to take that frustration out on each other.

Please, treat people with respect and take your drama to PMs. Thank you.

Well said.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom