• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charly Musonda

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan

Musonda wants to leave Chelsea because of a lack of 1st team chances. We've apparently been in contact about a winter transfer.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/france-arsenal-talks-sign-musonda-tells-chelsea-wants/

Earlier today, we covered an interview in the Belgian press with Roberto Martinez where the Belgium national team manager gave his two cents about Charly Musonda Jr.’s situation at Chelsea.

Explaining the player refused to leave on loan in the summer believing he would get game time at Stamford Bridge, the Spaniard was struggling to feel sorry for the youngster, who has spent more time on the bench than off it so far.

Well, it seems all of this has finally got to him, with Foot Mercato in France claiming the 21-year-old has recently told Chelsea he wants to leave the club in January, and not on loan.

Furthermore, the French website state that Arsenal have already reached out to the young forward about a possible transfer this winter, although Musonda’s feelings about such a move are yet to be revealed.

Would he get more time at the Emirates than he currently does at Stamford Bridge? That remains to be seen.

However, were the likes of Alexis Sanchez or Mesut Özil to leave at the end of the season on a free, having someone who could step in, albeit still a bit inexperienced, might not be the worst situation to be in.

If true, there could be quite a few clubs knocking on Chelsea’s door this summer about the Belgium U21 international, which would likely include clubs who would guarantee him first-team football right away.

Let the games begin!

Sport Witness also onto it, haven't rubbished the source.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nice addition & an exciting talent.

We seemed to have good relations with Chelsea as well this summer.

Charly in & Walcott out.

BobP

Memri Fan
Yes please, big time talent. Pretty sure he's good friends with Reine-Adelaide as well which could sway him.
Nice addition & an exciting talent.

We seemed to have good relations with Chelsea as well this summer.

Charly in & Walcott out.

I was sure I'd heard good things about his loan spell at Betis, but it's not really reflected in his stats. And he's already 21. IF it's true, maybe the club sees some real scope for him to grow.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They will loan him out, like all their players.
Surely they will not sell him to us.
Probably true. Or try to sell him to somebody else. He's only got a year and a half left on his contract and he's refusing to resign.

Aevi

Hale End FC
There are better young players out there, I'd prefer someone like Lozano atm. He's been killing it in the Eredivisie (though I know that might not mean much)...

BobP

Memri Fan
There are better young players out there, I'd prefer someone like Lozano atm. He's been killing it in the Eredivisie (though I know that might not mean much)...

You're right, I was actually going to update the Lozano thread but he's on like a goal a game at the moment, Suarez levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom