• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 11

BobP

Memri Fan
Terrible matches.

West Ham VS Liverpool looks mildly enticing, but it really depends on which versions of those teams show up.

Will probably watch Newcastle VS Bournemouth, only because it's free to air here.

Up first though, a headline fixture involving Stoke and Leicester.

BobP

Memri Fan
Why are City - Arsenal and Chelsea - United on the same ****ing day? The schedule has been so bad for last 1-2 years.

Would have made more sense balancing the fixture that way but I suppose they're trying to play up the whole Super Sunday thing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Even last week Arsenal, Liverpool, City all kicked off on the same day at the same time. Hate it when that happens. United, Chelsea, Liverpool are all ahead of us in terms of preference for TV coverage.

LacaNewSigning

Ndidi is impressive
He would be a huge upgrade and may help push the team on. He's strong, technically very good, can tackle, has a decent passing range and doesn't seem fazed when he's in the final 3rd unlike coquelin.

Would shore up our midfield, the lads quality. Get rid of el neny and coq

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can almost feel the hipsters seething everytime Crouch scores a header.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am at work and not sure which game to watch lol - I had Newcastle on but then switched to Burnley now.

Top Bottom